Ehituskaitse Büroo helps you with buying a home. We help to identify hidden defects and construction errors, provide information on necessary repair works and, thus, avoid unexpected expenses for unplanned repairs. We protect the interests of the home buyer and help to make an informed purchase decision.
How is a secondary market apartment bought? Usually, a potential buyer finds an attractive ad on the real estate portal, looks at the photos and initial technical data, and an inspection of the apartment is agreed upon. During the inspection, the apartment is briefly checked, and the final purchase decision is usually based on whether it’s liked by the potential buyer or not.
If a person working in the construction industry wants to buy an apartment, he or she can probably make an initial assessment of its technical condition. When buying an apartment, can you judge on the following things::
- Are the plumbing and electrical systems modern and safe?
- Is the bathroom properly constructed and safe?
- Is the apartment warm in winter?
Home Inspection helps to find answers to these questions.Besides, we provide information on:
- What kind of hidden defects and construction errors there are?
- If the price charged for the apartment is fair?
- what kind of initial repairs are needed, and what their estimated costs are?
Do you want to feel confident when buying an apartment? See which Home Inspection package might be best for you: